What to do if you want to join the charging pile
How to join the charging pile? To join the charging pile, you must have funds personal connections, which facilitate the development of the market. Nowadays, many charging pile manufacturers have investment policies, 30,000-50,000 yuan can be invested in charging piles. But the benefits, to build, how many charging piles to join, how much output charging piles to choose, all need to be carefully considered.
Joining a charging pile is an investment in a service that requires venues, customers, products, technology. But if there are no unique resources, it is recommended to expect too much. After all, investment is risky, you need to be cautious when entering the market.
So, how to join the charging pile? First of all, we must understand who the target customer is, second, what kind of profit model.
1. Who is the target customer who joins the charging pile?
1. Car companies. Being able to connect with car companies generally requires the manufacturers to directly connect, it is difficult for agents to intervene.
2. Operators. State Grid, local governments, local enterprises, Didi, logistics companies, bus companies, etc.
3. Real estate business. Now real estate projects will reserve parking spaces for charging.
4. State Grid bidding. (It is difficult for agents to intervene)
5. Operate by yourself. Build your own charging station operate it.
2. What are the profit models?
1. Buy sell charging piles to make a difference.
2. Electricity bills. Electricity charges increase, but very few can increase.
3. Service fee. For example, once it was 0.8 yuan, you charge 1 yuan earn 0.2 electricity bill, but once you can charge 1 yuan service fee. The user charges 2 yuan per kilowatt-hour of electricity.
4. Delay fee. Some people can charge service fees in time without leaving after charging.
5. Charges at different times. For example, in the morning afternoon, the charging fee + service fee can be set to 5 yuan/kWh.
6. Advertising fees. This requires the number of charging piles to reach a scale before advertising can be represented.
7. Parking fee.